THE 30 DAY MINDGASM NNN CHALLENGE
THE 30 DAY MINDGASM NNN CHALLENGE
Hello my friend!
Last years No Nut November special was a big success – and this year will be even better.
- do not touch your primary sexual organ for pleasure
- do not watch porn or consume other arousing media
- practice the mindgasm exercises instead, follow the daily advice
- You regain contol over your sexuality and return to sustainable masturbation patterns.
- You know the essentials of how to reach a Mindgasm, without touching.
- Your muscles will have started to get in shape and you can distinct between them.
- You become calmer and more aware through the meditations.
- You will encounter serious pleasure along the way.
- You will likely be re-wired and awaken your Source.
This Challenge was designed to entertain and inform – not provide medical advice
- If any of the exercises hurt, feel uncomfortable or you’re experiencing any physical issues, consult a medical professional. Pain is a sign that something might be wrong.
- Mindgasm does not promote ongoing abstinence or semen retention. This Challenge is to be taken as a one-time hard reset. To re-discover a healthy sustainable pattern of masturbation every 2-7 days, depending on your age.
- This Challenge can lead to sexual and even spiritual awakening. It might confront you with a dark side of you, and you’ll need to work through this. It will also show you great pleasure, that might become too much, or that you might not be able to stop for a few days. If you enjoy it, this will be the best time of your life. If you fight it, you are in for a bad experience. Supressing these feelings is hard or even impossible, once you unlocked them. Be aware of this.
- If you are only here to “come harder”, you should skip this Challenge.
Still want this?
PREPERATION - WHAT DO I NEED?
PREPERATION - WHAT DO I NEED?
There are two ways.
Just let it happen..
You can just jump into the challenge and see how it goes. Totally valid approach.
Set the stage properly
You can choose to optimize a few things to increase your changes of success. 30 days can be a long time, and future ‘you’ will thank current ‘you’ if you make good use of the remaining days before the Challenge begins.
Get set up for a good start!
Use good headphones! Mindgasm uses the language of music to teach you about feelings that no words could describe. So make sure to listen on the best device possible.
Preparing the space, the room you are in, making your sessions into little rituals. Different lighting, some light air scent, turn heater up.. There’s a lot you can do to make your special time special.
None of this is required, but it can become an easy shortcut from everyday stress mode, into a calm, receptive mindset.
To do the recommended “hard-reset”, it is recommended to not use your primary sexual organ for pleasure during this month.
If you have a parter, this will have an impact on both of you. Tell them about your plan, maybe even do this challenge it together!
Focus a lot on being close – just leave out that body part.. .
Stopping to masturbate usually leads to a buildup of energy and power. You’ll need a way to vent that energy, or it will put you under pressure to fail.
The Mindgasm exercises are not enough on some days. Find a sportive activity of your choice, jogging, calisthetics, join a gym for this month.
Simplest suggestion: Everytime you want to fap, do as many pushups as you can. Track progress 😉
This is the perfect time to build new habits. You’ll have more time and energy , not knowing what to do with that surplus – so just be prepared to make use of it. Change something. Here’s a list of ideas you could do. Pick 1-3 and make sure to do at least one of them EVERY day. (Don’t choose too much at the same time though!
- drink 1 gallon per day
- do 3 sets of push-ups per day, as many as you can. track progress on paper
- go for a >30min walk, every day. If possible in nature, forest.
- don’t use social media and/or news. fill your mind with the real world instead.
- learn a skill 30 minutes per day. what do you love? What sparks your exitement? Follow it!
- Read >10 pages of a book per day.
- meditate. yoga. tai chi. find a balance. connect to silence. There will be frequent meditation exercises during this months to get started.
- learn to cook healthy, tasty meals
- socialize go out 2>times per week, meet new people.
- call relatives and old friends, catch up. resolve. connect new. reach out. evereone likes to be reached out at. be the one who takes the first step. It’s easy after that.
- re-frame. make a habit of seeing the good. whatever happens this month, you’ll take it as chance to learn and grow. You decide over your happiness. It starts with a smile.
- Smile at all people you meet and if you find a nice compliment, just say it out loud. People are easy, when it comes from the heart.
Honorary mention, for those who are comfortable using toys. Though toys are not necessary to learn Mindgasm but some males find toys like this helpful, as they amplify sensations, making it a bit easier to discover the feelings. Get one, if you are curious. But remember – toys are tools, training wheels basically – and purely optional.
One of the three big rules for this Challenge is No Porn!
To last through 30 days not masturbating, you will have to get rid of sexually arousing media. Even just a quick glance can lead you down a slippery slope and will likely cause you to fail.
Surprisingly, Mindgasm pleasure can happen on a completely non-sexual basis. The path to Mindgasm is a journey inwards. It needs your full focus on the inside, and the subtle sensations that start growing there.
External input like porn is a huge distraction that will drown those subtle internal sensations. Sharpen your senses!
24h all access porn is a hyperstimulus your brain isn’t designed for. Check out the TEDx-Video if you want to learn more.
How to stay away from porn:
Removing things that use to trigger masturbation is crucial. It takes effort to say “no!” every single time, so reduce the chance by removing as many triggers as possible:
- Get rid of Porn. Delete your stash, you’re done!
- Or if that’s to big a step: move it to an external, encrypted harddrive, make it hard to reach. Give it someone you trust (reason: important data, fire safety).
- Change passwords to pornsites (long random character strings, copy paste to textfile on external hd).
- You can block access to your usual sites with browser plugins like this, or you could do it directly from the router.
- Disable Reddit NSFW or similar on other social media sites. Get rid of sexual triggers around you.
The language of Mindgasm is Music – it can say much more than words. You will learn to flex your muscles following the sounds – listen to an example below and learn how to do a “Center” contraction.