I call it the Chair Flex and apart from training your center, it can lead to very pleasurable, involuntary “Chair pulsing” and even orgasms.
- Squeeze and hold your center at a comfortable level(4-7) while leaning forward slightly
- Feel the pressure from the chair as you squeeze. Mentally focus on that area and the muscles.
- Give it a little time, and soon the muscles will fatigue , causing the center begin to pulse as the chair pushes back.
- Keep squeezing and go with that feeling. Let it begin to pulse and grow. The pulses will get stronger and go faster.
- Soon you no longer can tell if you are squeezing or if your body has taken over. That is when the involuntary pulses take over.
Once in a while mentally/physically try and squeeze the muscles again. This can send the pulsing into over drive. Let it bounce back and forth pressing on the chair faster and stronger. You may also begin to feel these pulses go up your shaft as well. Let it keep growing and spreading. Your heart rate may increase a little as you get more excited. Yet all this is internal. Nobody has any idea you are experiencing this. It feels amazing and this can go on all day if you let it. While practicing the muscle control, I have had full conversations with my co-workers and they never knew I was sitting there talking with them experiencing, some amazing involuntary center pulses.